Though publicly traded corporations largely dominate the sustainability and ESG space, small and medium sized enterprises are not without risk. Especially in the path to IPO and post-IPO growth patterns, ignoring ESG factors puts your business in direct line of fire.
Projects with Small and Medium Sized Enterprises Include
- Risk screening related to environmental, social and governance (ESG) factors
- Sustainability and corporate responsibility visioning and strategy development
- Benchmarking your strategy with similar-staged peers and competitors
- Sustainability reporting and other voluntary transparency initiatives
- Materiality processes
- Educating executives and Board members on ESG issues and their effect on your business